The Haller Lake Community Club exists because of dedicated volunteers and paid memberships. In addition to supporting the Club’s activities, here are some of the activities you can participate in:
- Club meetings and events, such as holiday parties, the holiday craft bazaar, candidate nights, and programs on issues of importance to the community.
- Access to members-only events such as the annual picnic.
- Notification of special events, activities, and community issues.
- “Splashes” (the Club newsletter), our website (hallerlakecommunityclub.org), and our presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and nextdoor.com).
- Volunteer and vote on club leadership, and help decide what activities the Club should sponsor or support.
- Support for community institutions such as Northgate Elementary School, Mary’s Place Family Center, and North Helpline.
The Haller Lake Community Club thanks the following business members for their support. Click here to if you want to join as a business member.
Founder and Artistic Director: Anne Green Gilbert School Director: Terry Goetz
12577 Densmore Ave. N Seattle, WA 98133