The Haller Lake Community Club’s Mission:
To connect, inform and engage the Haller Lake community through social and civic programs and activities.
The Goals of the Haller Lake Community Club:
Provide relevant programs and activities tailored to the needs and interests of our community.
Provide a welcoming gathering place to promote civic and social engagement.
Provide sound fiscal and physical management of the Club and building.
Proactively seek new and innovative ways of operating.
If you would like to get involved with a HLCC Committee, please contact email@example.com!
Goal: Welcome and engage new Club members while remembering, preserving and honoring the strong past of the HLCC. This committee seeks to preserve the longevity of the HLCC through membership, hospitality at monthly Club meetings, emergency preparedness and chronicling the history of HLCC.
Officers: Senior Trustee, Second Trustee, Third Trustee and Treasurer
• Historian (Randy Harkness)
• Membership (Don Thornton)
• Advisory (Doris Harkness)
• Emergency Hub Captain (AJ Pogue)
• Special Projects and Grants (Open)
Goal: Plan, host and execute community events for HLCC members and neighbors to participate and engage in.
Officer: Vice President and First Trustee
• Community Service (Open - Patricia Stordeur, acting)
• Family Events (Robynn Lowery)
• Games Night (Jesse Hawkins)
• Monthly Meeting Refreshments (Patricia Wolfram)
• Puget Sound Theater Organ Society Liaison (Marita Niemann)
Goal: Inform HLCC members and neighbors about upcoming events and issues of importance to the Haller Lake Community.
Officer: Secretary and President
• Webmaster (Ethan Bradford)
• Social Media (AJ Pogue)
• Splashes Newsletter (Peter Wolfram-Aduan)
Community Engagement Committee:
Goal: Engage in community groups, issues and organizations that are relevant to the identity, foundation and community of Haller Lake.
Officer: President and Vice President
D5 Community Network Liaison (Don Thornton)
• Land Use (Sean McEwan)
• Northgate School Liaison (Patricia Wolfram)
• Parks (Carolyn Crockett)
• North Seattle College Presidents Advisory Board (Patricia Wolfram)
• UW Medical Center - Northwest (Shawn MacPherson)
• Public Safety (Celia Matson )
• Re-envisioning Northgate (Karen Craddick)
Goal: Cultivate, maintain and manage future and existing tenant relationships and contracts with the HLCC.
Officers: President, Vice President, First Trustee and Treasurer
Justice, Equity and Inclusion Workgroup
Purpose: We intend this to be the first of many efforts we will take to begin aligning our actions and our activities with our social justice values.
Members: Karen Bamert, Carolyn Crockett, Patricia Wolfram, Sheryl Grater, Robynn Lowery, Anastasiya Smirnova, Randy Harkness, and Patricia Stordeur.